You're in > TPG Members Forum > Tortoise Care, Health/Problems > weight charts

weight charts
Posted: 19/02/2010 by janice

Hello, I was wondering if anyone could help me. I know there is the Jackson ratio tabnle for weight and size of torts but I know there is a different one for horsefields. Can anybody tell me what it is called please? It has got deleted from my laptop in error. Thanks, Janice.

Re: weight charts
Posted: 19/02/2010 by Clairestortoise

Its Called The McIntyre chart...If you PM me your email address, I will attach it to the Email for you, Then you can save it on you pc ;) Claire&Teddy


Web Design Bristol